Elsepack Clamshell Blister Packaging
- Giving your products maximum visibility and protection
- Custom design and drawing is free
- In-house sampling and mould to lower your cost
- Full inspection from raw materials to finished products
Elsepack clamshell blister packaging is in a variety of options for your specific application.
Clamshell blister packaging is durable, clear and tamper evident.
Custom clamshell blister packaging from Elsepack which are in different shapes and front formats to showcase your product in the best way.
Although all our clamshell blister packaging has to meet your cost budget, we do the same high quality to you.
Our materials are certificated, wall thickness, tough button snap, and minimum tolerance are fully based on your exact demands.
Clamshell blister packaging is a kind of thermoformed pack with transparent PVC, PET, etc.
Depending on the detailed industry, a wide range of colours or clear, wall thickness for your options.
Under normal circumstances, the thin wall thickness is cheap, and you can wholesale them for your detailed requirements. They are maybe with round, square, rectangles storage feature.
Our most custom clamshell blister packaging is re-closable. An insert card is between or on the backside of blister packs to show your branding, graphics, and products instruction.
At Elsepack, we enable clamshell blister packaging to hang and be an eye-catching design to help your consumer buy it within 30 seconds.
Elsepack creates custom clamshell blister packaging in many sealing ways with a wide range of types for your options.
They come with easy button snap, stapling ones, over- rap label, friction fit, spot weld and many others.
Clamshell blister packaging is mostly applied to retail, store chains to showcase your excellent products.
To make your products stand out, Elsepack work with you from blister card designing, choosing materials, sampling and mass production.
This helps us learn more about your market to give the perfect and affordable clamshell blister packaging.
Elsepack is happy to customize your clamshell blister packaging at low volume to support you to test the market.
Further more, we have many standard clamshell blister packaging, such as wax tart containers,Protective Cases for Action Figures,bath bomb molds,etc.
All are with innovative design , you are assured to ship same day.
Our mission: make attractive clamshell blister packaging to be a silent salesman for your product.
They can stand out and sell by itself when in a messy display situation.
That’s why our designer’s team have to work for you from the start and support your trail order.
Moreover, custom clamshell blister packaging offers great protection and security in many sealing ways.
As we mentioned above, it really reduces theft. Elsepack export millions of clamshell blister packaging worldwide, including UK, USA, and Asia and so on.
In today’s time, transparent, protective, recycle, durable clamshell blister packaging enables consumers to feel and view the products well fully.
Such features make clamshell blister packaging own longer shelf life and strong visual impact to consumers.
If you have any idea or packaging problem, our 17 years long experience engineer’s team will work for you. And it’s 24/7 online support for you.
|Item Name||Clamshell Blister Packaging|
|Material||PP, PVC, RPET, PET, PS, etc.|
|Featured||Any in-house pattern and mould design|
|Production Time||7-15 days|
|Payment Term||T/T ,L/C, etc.|
Clamshell Blister Packaging: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What is Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- What are the Primary Uses of Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- Are Clamshell Blister Packaging Tamper-resistant?
- What is the Best Material for Clamshell Blister thermoforming?
- What is Clamshell Blister Packaging Thermoforming?
- Should You Import Colored or Colorless Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- What Makes Clamshell Blisters Different from Other Packaging Solutions?
- Are there Other Clamshell Blister Packaging Sealing Options Apart from Button Snap?
- Is there a Limitation to Clamshell blister packaging material thickness?
- Does Clamshell Blister Packaging have Shape Limitations?
- What are the Benefits of Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- Are Clamshell Blister Packs Airtight?
- Are There Main Features to Consider when Importing Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- How much does Elsepack Sell Clamshell Blister Pack?
- Does Elsepack has In-house Tooling for Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- Does Elsepack has a MOQ for Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- Which Payment Methods does Elsepack Accept?
- How Does Elsepack Control Clamshell Blister Packaging Quality?
- Do Elsepack Produce Custom Clamshell Blister Packaging?
- What Other Packaging Solutions do Elsepack Offer?
1. What is Clamshell Blister Packaging?
A clamshell blister packaging is a two-connected blister pack that opens like a clamshell and snaps shut so that it fastens as securely as possible during handling or shipping.
This type of blister packaging is made of clear plastic.
It provides clear visibility of products, thus allowing customers to view the contents of the package before purchasing.
And as it is popularly known, most forms of blister packaging are pretty hard to open. This is not the case with the clamshell blister pack as the clamshell feature makes it easy to open and close.
2. What are the Primary Uses of Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Clamshell blister packaging can be used in a range of applications that require a high level of product security and visibility.
- Electrical and lighting kits
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Computer accessories and electronics
- Hardware items
- Cutlery sets
- Electric toothbrushes
- Sporting goods
- Medical and pharmaceutical items
- Office supplies
3. Are Clamshell Blister Packaging Tamper-resistant?
Most clamshell blister packaging undergoes specific sealing processes that make them tamper-resistant and prevent package pilferage.
4. What is the Best Material for Clamshell Blister thermoforming?
Clamshell blister packs are mostly made of polyethylene terephthalate, commonly known as PET.
PET is popularly used in clamshell blister thermoforming because it is flexible, tough, has excellent clarity and is relatively inexpensive.
It also an FDA approved and environmentally friendly material, making it suitable for food and drug industries.
PVC is also another material that’s popularly used in clamshell blister thermoforming. Like PET, PVC also possesses most of the necessary attributes of plastic packaging thermoforming material.
These attributes include robustness, clarity, flexibility and cost-efficiency.
Compared to PET, PVC is cheaper. It, however, less environmentally friendly.
5. What is Clamshell Blister Packaging Thermoforming?
Clamshell blister packaging thermoforming is the process used to make clamshell blister packs.
It involves the heating of a plastic sheet or film under high temperatures to make it soft and malleable.
The soft plastic then moves to a molding section within the thermoforming machine where it is formed around a single-surface mold using vacuum.
Watch this video to gain an idea of the thermoforming process;
6. Should You Import Colored or Colorless Clamshell Blister Packaging?
What’s your product type? What is your target market? What appeals to your customers? What about marketing strategy? And your budget?
Your answers to these questions should help you choose clamshell blister packaging that is suitable for your needs, whether it is colored or colorless.
For instance, if you’re looking to create visual appeal while being able to distinguish your brand from others, opt for colored packaging.
Colorless packaging is more suitable when you’re looking to provide a complete and clear view of your products.
The former is also a great option when there is a need to distinguish your products from that of other brands.
7. What Makes Clamshell Blisters Different from Other Packaging Solutions?
The most significant difference between clamshell blister and other packaging solutions lies in the design.
Clamshell blister packs provide an affordable, visually appealing and secure packaging solution.
8. Are there Other Clamshell Blister Packaging Sealing Options Apart from Button Snap?
Other clamshell blister packaging sealing options that you can consider are;
- Over-rap label
- Friction fit
- Spot weld
9. Is there a Limitation to Clamshell blister packaging material thickness?
Clamshell blister packaging can have little restrictions on material thickness. These limitations will be based on the functionality of the packaging, transportation, and mostly on the weight of the product.
As a general rule of thumb, heavier products require thicker-walled clamshells. Thin-walled clamshells, on the other hand, are more preferable for lighter products.
10. Does Clamshell Blister Packaging have Shape Limitations?
You can have clamshell blister packaging made in any shape and size that you require. Although off-the-shelf packaging comes in standard manufacturer shapes and sizes.
You can choose from the available options or as already mentioned, order custom clamshell blister packaging in your preferred shape.
11. What are the Benefits of Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Clamshell blister packaging offers several benefits that include;
- Providing 360 degrees product visibility and full view of any print inserts
- Ability to hang on hooks or free stand on the point of sales
- RIFD source tag can be inserted
- Providing a higher quality product presentation
- Eliminates product contact at the retail level
12. Are Clamshell Blister Packs Airtight?
The airtight fit of clamshell blister packs helps to prevent molds from growing inside the package and damaging products during shipping/storage.
It also helps to prevent product contamination during shipping and at the retail point.
13. Are There Main Features to Consider when Importing Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Yes, there are several features to consider when importing clamshell blister packaging such as;
- Packaging material and sustainability
- Your budget
- Packaging function
- Design and size
- Color and texture
Each of these elements is critical consider as they each communicate product and brand to customers.
14. How much does Elsepack Sell Clamshell Blister Pack?
Elsepack clamshell blister pack pricing ranges depending on several factors. These include;
- Thickness of material
- Type of material
- Order volume
We are, however, committed to ensuring that our customers get the best and most economical clamshell blister packaging for their applications.
You can call or contact us today for a free quote and more personalized assistance.
15. Does Elsepack has In-house Tooling for Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Yes, we do.
We have standard tooling for our standard clamshell blister packs.
For custom packaging, our engineers will design and make tooling accordingly.
16. Does Elsepack has a MOQ for Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Yes, our minimum MOQ for clamshell blister packaging is 500 pieces.
However, we can produce trial orders for first-time customers. So it doesn’t matter, whether you’re looking for trial order or a large order, contact our customer support for assistance.
17. Which Payment Methods does Elsepack Accept?
Elsepack accepts various payment methods. However, our customers prefer to use T/L, L/C and PayPal.
What’s suitable for you will depend on your preference and specifications.
18. How Does Elsepack Control Clamshell Blister Packaging Quality?
First of all, Elsepack is a certified plastic packaging manufacturer that always aims to produce packaging that is all-around compliant to industry standards.
To ensure quality compliance, we use recyclable material to make most of our packaging products.
All our raw material undergoes strict QC checks right from the procuring stage to when they’re manufactured into packaging products
Generally, we use materials that are both EN71, and FDA approved. We also perform QC tests and inspections on finished products.
19. Do Elsepack Produce Custom Clamshell Blister Packaging?
Elsepack can customize your clamshell blister packaging solution to size, shape and design of your preference.
Our engineers can help you come up with the perfect packaging design for your product for free.
If you already have a design idea, just put in 3D drawing or give us the raw idea and leave the rest to our able designers and engineers.
Whatever your need is, get in touch with us, and we will ensure to provide you with a suitable packaging solution that is both cost-efficient and timely.
20. What Other Packaging Solutions do Elsepack Offer?
Elsepack offers several packaging solutions to meet your needs.
Our products range from thermoformed trays, clamshell packaging, plastic blisters to clear plastic box packaging.
These are all available in a variety of types, designs and sizes that you can order off-the-shelf or request for custom design.
Talk to us today for a custom clamshell blister packaging solution.